1. All the resources of this site are collected by members from the Internet. If there is any infringement, please contact this site in time!
2. If the download link is invalid, please contact us and it will be repaired in the first time.
3. The materials downloaded by the members on this site only have the right to use, and the copyright belongs to the original author and the design network.
4. Without legal authorization, the member shall not publish, distribute, copy or resell the work in any form.
5. This asset is for learning purposes only, if necessary, please purchase genuine.
In this fully narrated, step-by-step tutorial, Bogodar shares his personal techniques for creating a Mustard Leaf. Whether you’re new to Substance Designer, or a seasoned user, you will come away with something new to integrate into your workflow.
About the Instructor
Bogodar is an Environment Artist from Lviv, Ukraine. He currently works at N-ix. He specializes in foliage creation, and is well known in the Substance Designer community for his attention to details and hyper-realistic vegetation projects. Bogodar’s procedural workflow has been featured in Substance and 80lvl.