dForce is awesome! But let’s face it, it can be slow. Sometimes, you just want to quickly use a dForce item in your scene without the hassle of setting up and executing a simulation. And dForce items often include few, if any, morphs. dForce2Morph to the rescue! Create morphs from your dForce simulations for dForce clothing, hair, and other items! Set up and run your simulation, and then execute dForce2Morph. Quickly and easily save that simulation as a morph for use later in any scene. Drape clothing, blow hair, drop cloth, etc. Take your dForce item and create a morph.
dForce2Morph is a Merchant Resource. You can sell the created morphs with your dForce item.
- Quickly create morphs from dForce simulated items
- Create reusable morphs for dForce clothing, hair, and other items
- Create a morph from any frame of a simulation
What’s Included and Features
- dForce2Morph Script (.DSE)
- dForce2Morph User Manual (.DSA)
- This product includes:
- 1 DSON Core Installer